ADVANCED INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT
Enterprise-Caliber Advanced Infrastructure Support Services
and Expert Consulting Services
We provide enterprise-caliber technology consulting services as part of ongoing support for information technology infrastructures and data centres. Our project management and technology support expertise, coupled with best practices and methodologies, ensure that IDS Systems delivers seamless, customized, and comprehensive IT services.
Critical Systems Support targets high-value systems and applications, providing skilled on-demand engineering to maintain complex multi-vendor environments for our clients, including public sector IT organizations.
Unique Support Structures
IDS Systems AIS provides a “pay as you go” support structure that leverages highly skilled and experienced technology specialists with the knowledge base and expertise necessary to handle your IT needs. This is a zero-risk service with no contractual obligations, and we strive to continually and cooperatively provide top-notch, high-value, high-quality service. Should you not have any IT resources, we will gladly assume the responsibility of your IT department.
Our process begins with an initial consultation about your IT needs and existing infrastructure. From there, we delve deeper as required to ensure we have a complete overview of your existing IT structures and solutions. At this point, we make recommendations and help you develop (or develop on your behalf) a strategic IT plan to provide structure and guidance to your organization’s IT needs.
Easy Communication and Rapid Response
We provide a single point of contact for problem reporting. We also offer remote support and front-line problem determination and identification. We can also arrange for easy software support through a product application vendor if desired.
To ensure maximum ROI on your technology investments, we can help you achieve many goals, including:
- Reducing the severity and occurrence of downtime using an efficient trouble management process;
- Improving control over IT costs by using-industry standard best practices to manage configuration, change, incident management, and other IT lifecycle processes;
- Integrating new products and solutions into the technology environment and training staff in their use;
- Building in capabilities and support to expedite recovery of technology infrastructure, including keeping critical employees and systems online in the event of unplanned contingencies; and
- Leveraging our expertise to proactively offer solutions and opportunities in support of your organization’s strategic goals and mandates.
IDS offers other baseline services such as Project Management, Turnkey Project Delivery and Solution Implementation. We also assist clients in meeting regulatory and government requirements. Our mandate is to support business requirements with technology solutions that are effective, practical and financially sound, even in the most challenging environments.